Happy Cinco de Mayo!! According to my desk calendar, today is the Battle of Puebla Day. I heard something on the radio about that but I wasn’t paying quite enough attention to hear what it’s all about. Care to share? My network is down here at work and I can’t seem to get into anything 🙄
Anyway, yesterday’s goals were a little over the top, haha:
- Drink 32oz of water 💦 (that’s my water bottle size) – I drank about 26oz
- Spend $0 – spent $0!! ✔️
- Lunchtime devotions – ate lunch, but zero devotions 🙄
- Read 30-min – done! I actually read about an hour ✔️
- Complete a S.O.A.P. journal in my war binder from Ephesians 1 – eeek! Didn’t do this yet 🙈
- Write a book review for Eyes Wide Open – I started a review and had writers block & didn’t get very far
- Copy my review for Mediterranean Love Plan into Goodreads and Amazon – done! It’s all finally posted ✔️
Now it’s a new day. Friday!! Yayday!! We have some friends from church coming for dinner. It’ll be a good time to get to know them a little better. I think we should do these more often. It’ll help keep the house cleaned, too! 😂
Goals to accomplish today:
- S.O.A.P. journal for Ephesians 1
- Business 5/5/5
- Drink 32oz water 💦
- Entertain our friends for dinner (which includes making an entree, rice, and providing something else would be nice)
- Read 30-min (should not be difficult since our network is down at work 😳
When breaking down the weekly goals into daily smaller goals, it makes life a little easier. I think actually writing it all down helps.
I’m a check-off-the-list person, so seeing those check marks equals happiness 😀 in my eyes!! Who doesn’t love accomplishing things, right??
Celebrate the check marks!! 🎉 Do something fun when each item is checked and when it’s all checked off!! 💃🏻
What are your Friday goals??