Sometimes we should just take a moment to reflect on the day, week, month, etc. today, I’m reflecting back on this past week and I’m realizing how irritated I get at particular events or things.
The dirty dishes in the sink is always going to be there because obviously no one else will wash it. So instead of getting angry that it’s not being washed, just wash it!!
My husband complained at how dirty my car is. Usually I wash it when he’s out and about on Saturday mornings. Today, he’s not feeling so well, so it’s obviously not getting washed. So if it annoys him that it’s not washed, he should wash it!!
On my way home from work yesterday, there was crazy traffic in an area that doesn’t normally have any traffic. It made me think, if you don’t like sitting in traffic, get off the road and stop driving. Seriously! Road rage is a real thing and sometimes avoidance is a good thing!!
The last few nights, I’ve woken up with cramps in my feet. Usually it means I drank too much caffeine and not enough water. I haven’t had caffeine so it must be not enough water! It’s a goal every. Single. Day. to drink more water. And I rarely ever do. What should I do? Drink. More. Water. It’s that simple!!
Change management. It’s a good thing!! Stop letting the realities of each day controlbur day! Change one thing every day to make your better tomorrows!
And as I often do, reflecting on yesterday’s goals:
- S.O.A.P. journal for Ephesians 1 – did not open my Bible
- Business 5/5/5 – 1/3/0
- Drink 32oz water 💦 – 26oz
- Entertain our friends for dinner (which includes making an entree, rice, and providing something else would be nice) – canceled due to a couple people being sick
- Read 30-min (should not be difficult since our network is down at work 😳 – done! 1 chapter Knight Kyle, 1 chapter Booked
And on to today’s goals, some I’ve started already (is that cheating?):
- Drink 32oz water 💦
- S.O.A.P. journal in Ephesians 1
- Hand wash some tops
- Clean the bathtubs 🛀
- Flag football final game and pot luck
- Read 30-min