What’s the best way to care for your skin when working out and exercising? There’s so many ways to keep your skin healthy!
- Be sure the equipment you use is sanitized properly. For those of you gym rats, you don’t know what was left behind after the last person. Take a few moments to wipe down the equipment before you use it.
- Remove makeup before your workout. Any makeup may clog your pores as you perspire resulting in breakouts.
- Pull back long hair. If your hair is lengthy, pull it back. Any products you use in your hair could drop down into your face, causing breakouts.
- Use my R+F Eye Cloths to remove even stubborn makeup
- Perspiration is a great detoxifier
- Try not to touch your face
- Hydrate! Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
- Shower soon after you complete your workout; waiting until you get home later could result in clogged pores (not just on your face!)
- Avoid over scrubbing; this could result in drying out your skin and result in eczema or other skin irritations
- Moisturizer your skin with R+F Body Moisturizer and one of the facial moisturizers that fits your skin concerns
For more information on how you can earn additional income for washing your face and staying about it, contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about my R+F products, visit http://theodene.myrandf.com/